[She looked to the man before her, his words bringing her out of her shock from the fact she looked human. She nodded to the first half- Then looked behind herself at his second statement. Most the time cars didn’t try to run her over, but that was mainly because she was in the back of one, so that would be the reason why this one tried to hit her. She sighed a little, before looking back to him, attempting to speak, only for another note to come from her. Well least she still sounded like herself, but that made talking to humans hard then, a frown formed on her face.]
Jim blinked dumbly for a long moment. The girl… sounded like a piano.
“You… ok. You sound like a piano.”
The man smiled his warmest smile a soft laugh coming from his lips.
“That’s very… pretty. Not much help in asking your name though huh? I’m Jim. Jim Kirk.”
He offered her a hand as he got to his feet.
“Let’s get you off the ground at least.”Source: livingpiano
- captainjtk reblogged this from livingpiano and added:
- livingpiano reblogged this from captainjtk and added:
- brandedwindsage reblogged this from livingpiano and added:
- gayforbooks reblogged this from livingpiano and added:
- brandedwindsage likes this
- livingpiano posted this